Read the book,not the movie.

Well we all know the usual cliche "I'd rather watch the movie than read the book,it saves times and I get to enjoy myself, probably have a peek at the cute actor/actress".
Well,I've got news for you homie,you're missing on what reading has got to offer.
About 3 years ago,I read all the Harry Potter series(Quidditch fans holla),though it took time but I was able to work on my imagination and stuffs and I had a really great time,plus it increased my vocabulary and diction.
So,imagine my disappointment when my youngest sibling bought the whole series-on CD,and interesting details were omitted, not to mention the disinteresting and annoying film tricks.
Let's be more recent,whoever has read " the Hunger games " trilogy  will agree with me that it's totally different from the movie "the hunger games.If you haven't,give it a try today.
Here's a list of books to help you begin with-from my own personal collections;
1)Harry Potter series.
2)The hunger games trilogy.
3)Orange is the new black.
4)12 years a slave.
5)Ender's game.
These among many others will get you started.If you can't find them to download, email me at richardthexus@gmail.com or on Twitter @Iamthexus, and I'll send you an attachment containing the book of your choice.
Still haven't made up your mind yet?
Here are 5 reasons you should cultivate a healthy reading habit;
•Reading helps to burn brain fat called ignorance.
•Reading improves your vocabulary and diction, also you have less trouble spelling.
•Reading is fun-for the geeks.
•Reading is a form of pastime and helps to relax whilst working your imagery.
•Reading helps you have a good conversation with others on subjects which you are well versed.
I am currently on the James Bond Double O7 series and can't wait to flip the next page.
  Have a nice day.
              Yours sincerely,
               A.R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wife Beater

Death For Sale;Smoking Is Not For Me.

Help Me Tell Them.