You dream it, She bakes it!



Cakes! Everyone loves cakes - well except you're lactose intolerant. They are the most looked forward to consumables in every occasion. From birthdays, graduation parties to weddings, it is a public secret that our floury friends sit at highest table.

Do you want to make your special occasion complete?

Bukubanks' cakes is just right for you. Providing services across all states in Nigeria, Bukunmi Oluwaseye Bankole, a graduate of the University of Benin, bakes taste mussing and buds blowing cakes just right for you.

Here is her interview with SlibahCc;


SilbahCc: "Can we meet you?"


I'm Oluwaseye Bukunmi Bankole.
The Chief executive officer of Bukubanks Cakes and more.



SilbahCc: "Tell us about bukuncakes,what ignited in you to start baking?"


Bukubanks cakes was brought out of a belief that everyone should have a skill - as that goes a long way in helping people financially and so I looked at what I could do and I love. And I decided to go into baking which has always been a passion for me.


SilbahCc: "What motivates you?"


The belief that I can do anything with God by my side and with my hard work and relationship with people. I believe I'm not- and cannot be -  limited by anything.


SilbahCc: What makes Bukubanks' Cakes unique?


It is affordable for everyone, and the quality is never compromised, made perfectly with the right ingredients tailor-baked to satisfy the needs of every costumer.


SilbahCc: "What challenges have you faced so far? How have you handled them?


Ok. Getting to make people know about  the business. But thank God I have a lot of persons that refer me to others without me even paying them and that has helped me a lot and also I get my minor problems solved easily by learning from those that have gone ahead of me in the business.
The Nigerian entrepreneurial ecosystem is highly competitive so I have always had to become more creative and come up with innovations.


SilbahCc: Asides baking what other interests do you have?

Reading. I don't how some persons live their lives without reading. I read daily, different genres of literature. I'm also a lover of good music.


SilbahCc: What has been the best thing so far?


OK. The best feedbacks I've gotten from people is referral to other people. That's enough for me to understand that people love my product. The taste and the sight of the cakes.


SilbahCc: "Do you believe there's a formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?"


Be teachable and open to learning. Get adequate training, learn from those that have excelled in what you want to do ( meet them, read their books etc).


SilbahCc: Thank you for your time,hope I can have a chunk of your cake before leaving.


(Laughs out loud) Sure,why not? I'll give you a discount.


What are you waiting for? Get your cakes for every occasion at affordable prices from Bukubanks' cakes -With nation wide delivery. 

Contact 081 735 0576 to place your orders today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wife Beater

Death For Sale;Smoking Is Not For Me.

Help Me Tell Them.